Where to be for the Parade
There are a number of public parks dotted along the course.
Please use public transport wherever you can to reduce road congestion. This is a community event – so please, pick up your rubbish and take it away with you – this way you help make the evening fun for everyone and you do your little bit to help keep the Sunshine Coast free of rubbish !
The parade starts at 6.30pm in front of The Wharf Mooloolaba. The course for 2017 is –
- Mooloolah Island to round a laid buoy.
- Then past Minyama Island. Up the Kawana canal to Lawrie’s Marina to round a laid buoy.
- Then head down the canal and turn towards La Balsa Park to round a laid buoy.
- Then back to The Wharf Mooloolaba for loop past the complex.
- Back for a second time to La Balsa Park to round the laid buoy.
- Finally, head back to cruise past the Wharf Mooloolaba for judging.